No products in the cart.
General terms and conditions
The Owner, Seller, and Shop Administrator is: Kamil Kuczyński, conducting business under the name: Plantacja Records Kamil Kuczyński, with its seat in Białystok, at [street:] ul. Wołodyjowskiego 6B/75, 15-287 Białystok, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 5423009175, National Official Register of Business Entities (REGON) number: 388577606, registered in Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Development.
The Customer may contact the shop via email (email@example.com) or by phone (+48 535466011) from Monday until Friday between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m, Saturday between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
I General Assumptions
- Regulations sets term of placing orders and sales of records by PLANTACJA RECORDS internet shop.
- Order submission is synonymous with understanding and acceptance of the shop’s regulations.
- Order submission for products with reduced prices is synonymous with understanding and acceptance of the shop’s regulations.
- PLANTACJA RECORDS leads sale only trough the Internet.
- All of sales contracts concluded between the Customer and PLANTACJA RECORDS are compatible with the EU law.
II Product Presentation
- PLANTACJA RECORDS shop made efforts, so all published data and information would be free from errors and misconducts.
- In case of incompatibility of records with description or photography or when purchased product is damaged, the Customer should immediately inform shop’s owner.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) will be calculated and charged depending on the shipping address. Inside UE & UK: All prices include 23% UE / 20% UK VAT.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) outside UE & UK: Our shipping charges do not include any custom charges, including VAT that your government may collect on imports. If your package is subject to these charges, it will be your responsibility to complete the payment to receive your package!
- Price of every record is binding from the moment of placing an order by the Customer. Shop reserves a right to make changes, including changes in price, content, description and terms.
- Shop reserves a right to conduct and dismiss promotions, as well as change their conditions. Dismissing the promotion or change its conditions cannot be enacted without the involved the Customers agreement.
- All trademarks and names are used only for product presentation and are property of the producers.
III Client registration
- Submission of the contract is possible after Customers registration. Registration is free and is done by filling out the form at the store site.
- Registration is synonymous with concluding the contract of services provided electronically. To register the Customer needs to read and accept these Terms&Conditions.
- Registration can be submitted by the individuals (clients over 13 years of age or having parents permission) and business entities.
- During registration the Customer should provide accurate and correct personal data. Shop reserves a right to verify Customer’s data. In case of questionable or incorrect data (non-existent city or street, fictional character as a consignee) shop can summon the Customer to revise his/her personal data. If the Customer will not revise data, shop has a right to withdraw from the contract of sale after 10 days counted from the contract conclusion.
- Personal data of our Customers will be collected and used exclusively to process Customers order, including delivery and payment as well as to provide any other required service. We are processing personal data of our Customers in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection (Dz. U 1997 nr 133 po. 833). Your personal data might be passed on to the courier services DPD, FedEx, UPS, Poland Post, Paczkomaty Inpost or Paczka w Ruchu. The only aim of passing on your personal data to these companies is the delivery of your order.
- After registration a Customer gets an access to his/her individual account. Account holders can shop after logging in.
- Registered Customer might dissolve the contract of services provided electronically anytime. He can either cancel his own Customer account or send a statement to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The dissolution of a contract of services provided electronically has no impact on contracts of sale unless the shop and Customers will not decide otherwise.
IV Ordering Procedure
- Orders are accepted exclusively by electronic means trough the PLANTACJA RECORDS online shop, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Order is made after clicking the button “PLACE ORDER”.
- Orders are processed from Monday until Friday between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m, Saturday between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- After creating an order, the Customer will receive an e-mail with the order confirmation and its number.
- Creating an order is synonymous with concluding a contract of sale with PLANTACJA RECORDS.
- The store is obliged to deliver products, which are not damaged.
- We might not complete the order if the purchased items are out of stock. If one (or more) of the purchased products are unavailable, the Customer will be immediately informed about it, so he could decide what to do with the order.
- Orders are being processed till the stock lasts.
- The purchase of the record is possible on backorder. Time of delivery of the record depends on supply from the distributor. Expected delivery time for the customer is 5-20 business days.
- According to the regulations of Customer’s rights (Dz.U. from 2014, pos. 827, 30.05.2014), the Customer have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which he acquires, or a third party other then the carrier and indicated by him acquires, a physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, the Customer must inform the Seller of his decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). The Customer may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- A statement of cancel a contract of sale can be sent via traditional or electronic mail.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address for correspondence:
- The Seller will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day he receive back from the Customer any records supplied.
- The Customer has the right to cancel a contract of sale without any additional costs, except for:
- supplementary costs resulting from a choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller
- costs of sending the purchased item back
- costs of sending the purchased item back, especially when it is impossible to send it as a regular postal parcel
- The Customer shall send back the records to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he communicate his cancellation from this contract to the Seller. The deadline is met if he send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The Customer is only liable for any diminished value of the records resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the records. The Seller may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any records supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by the Customer.
- The Seller is obliged to give the Customer a full refund (except for the costs mentioned in subsection no. 4) without undue delay and not later than 14 days after the day he receive back from the Customer any records supplied. The Seller will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless he have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
VII Guarantee and complaints
- The Customer has a right to make a complaint about fulfilment ot the contract of sale as well as the contract of services provided electronically. If the Customer receives defective or damaged item, Seller will held the responsibility specified by the Civil Code paragraphs no. 556 i 5561-5563.
- Complaint form should (but it is not obligatory to start the complaint procedure) contain:
- Customer’s personal data
- order number
- defect/damage description
- expected solution (exchange for non-defective item/money refund/discount)
- Complaint form containing all information mentioned above will simplify the complaint procedure.
- Customer may send the complaint form via e-mail or traditional post.
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address for correspondence:
ul. Wolodyjowskiego 6B/75
- Complaints are always resolved within 14 days counted from the day of delivery the defective/damaged item to the Shop.
- Shipping costs are always covered by the Customer.
- All prices in Plantacja Records webshop are in Polish Zloty (PLN), Euro and GBP.
- PLANTACJA RECORDS ships worldwide.
- Parcels are delivered by DPD, FedEx, Poland Post, Paczkomaty Inpost or Paczka w Ruchu partner.
- Delivery costs might change in the exceptional circumstances. The Customer will be immediately informed about that by the PLANTACJA RECORDS owner. He will have a right to withdraw the contract of sale due to delivery costs change.
- Orders are completed and dispatched within 1 business days counted from the day of receiving Customer’s payment.
- The Customer should not collect the parcel if it is damaged. The courier company employee should draw up a damage report and take the parcel back to the Seller.
- Customers purchasing records at the PLANTACJA RECORDS online shop, agree to issue a sales document, without a signature.
2. The Customer will receive a receipt as a proof of transaction. On Customer’s request the Shop issues VAT invoices.
- It is mandatory for every Customer to check if his/her receipt is attached to product at the moment of collecting the parcel.
- The Customer can choose between 5 different forms of payment:
- Payment cards (Stripe)
- Payment cards (PayU)
- Direct bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (COD is only available for shipments to Poland)
- If the Shop does not get the Customer’s payment within 3 days counted from the day of creating the order, Seller is allowed to dissolved the contract of sale and cancel the order.