No products in the cart.
- According to the regulations of Customer’s rights (Dz.U. from 2014, pos. 827, 30.05.2014), the Customer have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which he acquires, or a third party other then the carrier and indicated by him acquires, a physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, the Customer must inform the Seller of his decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). The Customer may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- A statement of cancel a contract of sale can be sent via traditional or electronic mail.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for correspondence:
ul. Wolodyjowskiego 6B/75
- The Seller will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day he receive back from the Customer any records supplied.
- The Customer has the right to cancel a contract of sale without any additional costs, except for:
- supplementary costs resulting from a choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller
- costs of sending the purchased item back
- costs of sending the purchased item back, especially when it is impossible to send it as a regular postal parcel
- The Customer shall send back the records to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he communicate his cancellation from this contract to the Seller. The deadline is met if he send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The Customer is only liable for any diminished value of the records resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the records. The Seller may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any records supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by the Customer.
- The Seller is obliged to give the Customer a full refund (except for the costs mentioned in subsection no. 4) without undue delay and not later than 14 days after the day he receive back from the Customer any records supplied. The Seller will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless he have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.